O Visa (Individuals with Extraordinary Ability or Achievement):

O-1: Extraordinary Ability Visas. These temporary work visas allow those individuals with outstanding talents to live and work in the United States either for an employer or to participate in upcoming projects or events. Those individuals who may qualify for the extraordinary ability visa include persons in the arts, television, film, sciences, education, business and athletics. Individuals applying for this visa should be planning on practicing their talents in the United States and will need to satisfy various regulatory requirements. The Law Office of Kevin M. Tracy has represented a large number of artists entertainers, and athletes from around the world, including internationally acclaimed Conjunto Primavera, Los Tucanes de Tijuana, Paquita La Del Barrio, as well as other internationally acclaimed professionals, musicians, athletes, and artists. The O-1 Visa is a visa that could enable you to work and perform in the United States. At the Law Office of Kevin M. Tracy we have staff who have extensive experience in assisting clients along with their families, technical support staff and assistants with O visa matters and these staff assistants are available to answer all of your O visa questions.

O-1B: individuals with an extraordinary ability in the arts or extraordinary achievement in motion picture or television industry

• O-2: individuals who will accompany an O-1, artist or athlete, to assist in a specific event or performance. For an O-1A, the O-2's assistance must be an "integral part" of the O-1A's activity. For an O-1B, the O-2's assistance must be "essential" to the completition of the O-1B's production. The O-2 worker has critical skills and experience with the O-1 that cannot be readily performed by a U.S. worker and which are essential to the successful performance of the O-1.

• O-3: individuals who are the spouse or children of O-1's and O-2's

P- 1 (Internationally Recognized Athlete): The Classification applies to you if you are coming to the U.S. temporarily to perform at a specific athletic competition as an athlete, indicidually or as part of a group or team, at an internationally recognized level of performance.

P-2 (Individual Performer or Part of a Group Entering to Perform Under a Reciprocal Exchange Program): The Classification applies to you if you are coming temporarily to perform as an artist or entertainer, individually or as part of a group, who will perform under a reciprocal exchange program between an organization in the United States and an organization in another country.

P-3 Artis or Entertainer Coming to be Part of a Culturally Unique Program: The P-3 classification applies to you if you are coming temporarily to perform, teach or coach as artists or entertainers, individually or as part of a group, under a program that is culturally unique.