I-130 Petition for Alien Relative:United States Citizens can immigrate their spouses, children, and parents to the United States by filing a petition with USCIS and following established guidelines. For spouses, children ( under the age of 21 years) and parents the immigrant visa is immediately available and the time required to obtain Lawful Permanent resident status depends on factors to be discussed when contacting the attorney. The petition can also be filed by a Lawful Permanent Resident for his or her spouse and unmarried children, Age is not a factor. Depending on the age of the child, the time frame to immigrate will vary depending on the country of that child's or spouses citizenship. If the petitioner and his spouse have been married less than two years when the immigrated individual becomes a Lawful Permanent Resident, the initial Resident Alien Card is valid for only two (2) years. It is considered "Conditional Residence Status" and requires the petitioner and his or her spouse to file a petition to remove the "Conditional Residence Status" no earlier than 90 days before the card expires, but no later than the day the card expires.

K-1 (Fiance Petition): The K-Visa for fiance(e)s of U.S. citizens and their accompanying minor children (K- categories 1 and K-2 Visas) were created to speed up the immigration process for such individuals so they could travel more quickly to the United States.

K-3/4 Non Immigrant Visas: Immigration law allows the alien spouse of a U.S. citizen and his or her minor children to be admitted to the United States as nonimmigrants while they are awaiting the adjudication of a Form I-130 Petition for Alien Relative. It also allows them to obtain employment authorization while they are waiting.