E-2 Treaty Investor Visa:

This Nonimmigrant visa is often overlooked as an alternative to the EB5 immigrant investor visa. In many ways, the E-2 classification resembles ( but is not ) lawful permanent residence. For example, E-2 non-immigrants may engage in self employment, may remain in the United States for an indefinite period, and are not required to maintain ties to their home country. One of the many requirements associated with this visa is that the United States must have a treaty for trade or commerce with the individual's country of citizenship. The individual realizes that he is putting money/investment at risk, which as any business person realizes is always a factor, and must demonstrate having the investment/money and how the money was obtained. The individual who receives the visa will also receive the visa for his or her spouse and unmarried children who have not yet reached their 21st birthday.

L-1 Intracompany Transferee: This is a temporary worker visa that allows foreign national business owners and employees to either start a new operation in the United States related in ownership with an established foreign company, or to transfer employees between a foreign and an already established United States operation. Further, the L visa provides a specific path to Resident Alien Status ( Green card) for L-1A executives and managers. While the L-1 visa is a non-immigrant visa, it allows the foreign worker(s) the opportunity to live and work in the United States for up to seven (7) years ( for executives and managers) or five (5) years (for a specialized knowledge individual) depending on the particular position and possibly work toward permanent residence./span>

• H-2A: Agricultural Labor Services:The H-2A agricultural worker visa is divided between workers performing "agricultural labor services of a temporary or seasonal nature" ( H-2A) and workers performing " other temporary service or labor" ( H-2B). Agriculture is defined to include farming in all of its branches, the raising of livestock, and any practices ( including forestry and lumbering ) incident to or in conjunction with farming operations including preparation for market and delivery to storage or to carriers for transportation. Temporary and Seasonal is defined as being tied to a certain time of year by an event or pattern, such as a short annual growing cycle….and requires labor levels far above those necessary for ongoing operations. The employment is temporary where employers need last{s} no longer than one (1) year.

• H-2B: Temporary Labor Services ( Not agriculture ): The H-2B temporary work visa was designed to allow individuals to enter the United States on a temporary basis to perform labor. The labor to be performed is: 1) Of a Seasonal Nature, 2)One Time Occurance,3)Peak load Need, 4) Intermittent Need. Not all four (4) requirements need to be met, one is sufficient. The position must be full time which is defined as 35 hours per week. Multiple beneficiaries may be requested if they will do the same type of work on the same terms and conditions and in the same occupation and area of employment.

• H-1B Visa: The H-1B professional worker visa is a non-immigrant visa appropriate for foreign specialty workers seeking temporary employment in the United States. To qualify for this visa, which allows you to live in the United States for up to seven (7) years and beyond in certain circumstances, workers must hold a Bachelors degree or its equivalent in working experience. The H-1B visa has a yearly quota of 65,000 available visas each year ( unless changed by Congress) and is a two (2) step process in terms of a petition having to include a Labor Certification Application before it can be filed with USCIS for adjudication. Before the process will begin the attorney will review the requirements as established by the prospective employer, insure that all education is in compliance with USCIS regulations, and insure that the individual seeking the classification is not inadmissible to the United States. The H-1B is a very popular visa, and as a result undergoes great scrutiny/review by USCIS.

• R-1: The R-1 is a Nonimmigrant Religious Worker visa that allows an individual to come to the United States to work solely in the religious profession either as a Minister, or a Religious Worker. The individual must be coming to work at least part time, and must be coming to perform a religious vocation or occupation in either a professional or nonprofessional capacity. A Minister must be fully authorized and trained in religious denomination to conduct religious worship and perform other duties usually performed by clergy of the denomination. Must work solely in the United States as a Minister. A Religious worker must be a member of the religious denomination for at least 2 years immediately preceding the time of application, and be coming to work at least part time ( 20 hours ). Must be coming to perform a religious vocation or occupation in either a professional or nonprofessional capacity.